Out Raleigh is this Saturday, May 4. We are excited to officially open the festival again this year! Below you will find everything you need to know to participate.
Jason Morley – 919-271-3917
Facebook Band Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/triangleprideband/
Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/2332318647016555/
Friday, May 3
- 7:30pm – Dress Rehearsal @ Pleasant Grove UMC
Saturday, May 4
- 8:00am – Load In and Booth Setup – Wilmington St & Martin St)
- 9:00 am – Call Time – TPB Booth – Near Main Stage
- 9:30 am – Rehearsal – Main Stage
- 10:45 am – Line up at W. Lenoir and Fayetteville St (Marriott City Center) – [View Parade Block]
- 11:00 am – Footprint March – Pep Band marches down Fayetteville St to Stage
- 11:20 am – Concert Band Performance [Seating Chart]
- 3:00 pm – Pep Band Performance – Location TBD
- 4:00 pm – Pep Band Performance – Location TBD
- 6:00 pm – Booth tear down and load out
- TPB t-shirt (Navy Blue)
- Khaki Pants or shorts
- Pink hats (will be provided)
- No Kilts, sandals or flip-flops
Things to Bring
- Folding Music Stand (Concert Band)
- Lyre and Flip Folder (Pep Band)
- Rubber Bands or clips to hold music down
NOTE: Music Library is password protected.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for access.
We will have a booth at the festival and will need help attending it between 11am and 6pm. Please email email@example.com if you can take a shift! Also, please let us know if you can help set up the booth Saturday morning!
Raleigh Holiday Inn Downtown
320 Hillsborough St, Raleigh, NC 27603
Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh Downtown
600 Glenwood Ave, Raleigh, NC 27603