Colors of the Winds: A Celebration of LGBT Composers
- Semi formal attire
- For the performance, you should wear black and white, with black being the prominent color.
- Black pants, black jacket, and a white shirt
- Black dress
- Black skirt and white blouse
- If you would like a pop of color, you may wear a blue tie, pocket square, scarf, etc. Please be subtle with the color.
- Black shoes
- Please no kilts or shorts
- Friday, May 31 @ 7:30pm – Concert Dress Rehearsal @ Pleasant Grove UMC
- Saturday, June 1
- 5:00pm – Call Time
- 5:15pm – Sound Check / Warm up
- 6:30pm – Doors Open
- 7:00pm – Concert Begins
NOTE: Music Library is password protected.
Please email email@example.com for access.