Out Raleigh is this Saturday, May 4. We are excited to officially open the festival again this year! Below you will find everything you need to know to participate.
Friday, May 3
- 7:30pm – Dress Rehearsal @ Pleasant Grove UMC
Saturday, May 4
- 8:00am – Load In and Booth Setup
- 9:00 am – Call Time – Location TBD
- 9:30 am – Rehearsal – Location TBD
- 10:45 am – Line up at W. Hargett and Fayetteville St
- 11:00 am – Festival Opening – Pep Band marches down Fayetteville St to Stage
- 11:20 am – Concert Band Performance on main stage
- 12:00 pm – Break for Lunch
- 3:00 pm – Pep Band Performance – Location TBD
- 4:00 pm – Pep Band Performance – Location TBD
- 6:00 pm – Booth tear down and load out
- TPB t-shirt or hoodie (Navy Blue)
- Khaki Pants
- Pink hats (will be provided)
- Black Shoes
Purchase shirt here by April 16:
Things to Bring
- Folding Music Stand (Concert Band)
- Lyre and Flip Folder (Pep Band)
- Rubber Bands or clips to hold music down
Free Parking is available at N.Wilmington and E. North St (where we parked for the St. Patrick’s Day Parade). Paid parking is available at any of the municipal decks
NOTE: Music Library is password protected.
Please email email@example.com for access.
We will have a booth at the festival and will need help attending it between 11am and 6pm. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you can take a shift! Also, please let us know if you can help set up the booth Saturday morning!
A limited amount of host housing is available for out of town guests. Please email email@example.com for more information.
Raleigh Holiday Inn Downtown
320 Hillsborough St, Raleigh, NC 27603
Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh Downtown
600 Glenwood Ave, Raleigh, NC 27603
If you have any questions, please contact Jason Morley at 919-271-3917.